Techfront Designed and Developed an Integrated On Course Digital Technology for the High End Golf Events. Digital Technology provides on a Real Time basis comprehensive scoring information across all main course holes for Players, Sponsors and Spectators. This technology driven with automated software , transmitted live on real time basis across all digital screens and kiosks dispenses with the manual scoring function.
Techfront was contracted by IMG to provide for their prestigious Avantha Masters at New Delhi from 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013. Techfront was also awarded contract by World Sport Group to provide this Integrated Technology for the Indian Open at Delhi Golf Course in 2010,2011,2012 and Indian Womens Open in 2011, 2012 and 2013. The Digital System, Scoring Software, Broadcast Transmission provided exceptional game related value for Players, Sponsors and Spectators.
The Range of Systems provided for the above events are highlighted below
- High Definition LED Video Screen.
- Wide Format Digital Electronic Customized Score Board (Hole by Hole)
- Dynamic Electronic Tee Board at 10th Hole
- 6 Nos (Hole 3,6,8,11,13,17) Course Hold Digital Electronic Scoreboard.
- Touch Screen Digital Kiosks at Corporate Hospitality Area
- KSHETRA GOLF, a proprietary Golf Scoring Software